Grech and Co Rain Boots - Light Blue
On all your purchases, except SALE and discounts, you will receive automatically a 5% storecredit for a next purchase. When you have reached a total storecredit of 1250 points(worth €12.50) it will be converted automatically into a shopping voucher. You can exchange this voucher against all new items purchased (new and sale) during your check-out.
Made from Eco-Friendly Natural Latex Rubber + Cotton Inner Lining + Environmental Printing Ink
Our boots factory is BSCI and SEDEX compliant. Our boots are REACH Certified and PAHs Free.
For exploring childhood throughout the seasons of life
- Pull On Style
- Removable Insoles
- Flexible Rubber for Ease of Movement + Play
- Anti Slip Sole
- Designed in Europe + Produced in P.R.C
These boots run a bit bigger. If you're in doubt between two sizes, please size down.
CLEAN & CARE
Daily cleaning: After use, wash the gumboots with clean water on the outside only. Note: Do not wash the inside lining. Dry with a soft cloth or in natural shade; a hard cloth can scratch the boot. Avoid over exposure to direct sunlight to prolong boot quality.
Long term storage：If you plan to store your boots for some time, you can apply a layer of silicone oil for polishing, wipe it after 5 minutes, and store them back in their box!
|Size not available, mail us at:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Brand||Grech & Co|
|Composition||Eco-Friendly Natural Latex Rubber + Cotton Inner Lining + Environmental Printing Ink|
|Stylenumber brand||Grech and Co Rain Boots - Light Blue|
|Sorbet kids couture article number||Grech and Co Rain Boots - Light Blue|
|Wasinstructie||Daily cleaning: After use, wash the gumboots with clean water on the outside only.|
- Ordered before 4 PM, shipped same day.
- Shipments by Post.nl and/or reliable foreign agents to almost all European countries.
- Free shipping for order above € 75,- within Netherland Belgium and Germany. Otherwise only € 4,95 to both countries.
- Also WORLDWIDE Shipping available. For tariffs have a look at the 'Shipping' block underneath the homepagepage and also shown in the dropdown box during checkout to find your country.