Mini Rodini Piano Terry Jacket
On all your purchases, except SALE and discounts, you will receive automatically a 5% storecredit for a next purchase. When you have reached a total storecredit of 1250 points(worth €12.50) it will be converted automatically into a shopping voucher. You can exchange this voucher against all new items purchased (new and sale) during your check-out.was €84.00
Navy terry jacket with piano panels on the sides of the sleeves, made in organic cotton and recycled polyester. The jacket is designed with raglan sleeves, a zipper and two pockets in the front, ribbed trims, and an embroidered Mini Rodini logo decorating the chest. Match with our Piano terry trousers for the full look.
• Woven piano panels on sleeves
• Mini Rodini logo decorating the chest
• Ribbed trims
• Zipper closing the front
• Two pockets in the front
• 80 % Organic Cotton 20 % Recycled Polyester
• Made in Turkey
• SKU 2072016767
Since Mini Rodini works with products that are mainly used by children, the control of chemical use is of the utmost importance to us. This garment is GOTS certified – the strictest certification for organic materials on the market today, which involves rigid controls throughout the entire manufacturing process, including chemical use and working conditions.
Certified by: ICEA Istituto per la Certificazione Etica e Ambientale
GOTS code: GOTS 2015-017
|Size not available, mail us at:||email@example.com|
|Composition||80% Organic Cotton 20% Recycled Polyester|
|Stylenumber brand||Mini Rodini Piano Terry Jacket|
|Sorbet kids couture article number||2072016767|
|Wasinstructie||Machinewas - 30 graden|
- Ordered before 4 PM, shipped same day.
- Shipments by Post.nl and/or reliable foreign agents to almost all European countries.
- Free shipping for order above € 75,- within Netherland Belgium and Germany. Otherwise only € 4,95 to both countries.
- Also WORLDWIDE Shipping available. For tariffs have a look at the 'Shipping' block underneath the homepagepage and also shown in the dropdown box during checkout to find your country.